This week I was PAT testing at a local garage.

One of the mechanics had his drill charger in his SnapOn tool box. At night he closed the lid and left the charger in the box.

Over time the flex had been sliced and exposed copper terminals are showing on the flex.

As the tool box was all metal and the charger was a class 2 device ( no earth ) this could have been fatal if it was left any longer.

Luckily the owner has yearly PAT Testing and this faut was identified and the staff educated.

Do not take any risks, get your appliances PAT Tested Today.

Faulty Flex